Project Manager - Key Strategic Accounts
Salary: Up to $56,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits and many opportunities for travel and career advancement
Location: Southwest Side of Chicago - Near Midway Airport
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Key Strategic Accounts
Up to $56,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits and many opportunities for travel and career advancement
Southwest Side of Chicago - Near Midway Airport
As a Project Manager, your primary job duties will be to effectively manage projects for key accounts through each project's life cycle.
Project life cycle responsibilities include:
- Planning: setting project goals, timelines and deadlines
- Implementation: identifying and enrolling all project "stakeholders"
- Production: coordinating all aspects of the project
- Delivery: recognizing, averting or solving problems before they arise
- Closing the Project: driving repeat business by delivering successful results and client satisfaction on previous projects
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least three years of Project Management, Account Management and/or Sales Support experience
In addition to the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook skills [Microsoft Office 2016 Version]
- Above-average overall computer skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Above-average relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- A positive and outgoing personality
- A data-driven and analytical approach
- Creativity when needed
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- The ability to work with multiple stakeholders and handle competing priorities
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
PLUSES... That may enable you stand out as a candidate for this job:
+++ Any experience from within the Apparel, Hospitality or Linens and Garment industries
+++ A Bachelor's Degree in Project Management, Business, Communications, Marketing or a similar discipline
+++ A PMP | Prince 11 certification
JobGiraffe’s client is a well-known supplier of commercial products and services to the hospitality, restaurant and travel industries worldwide.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #18-1875 - Chicago, IL 60638
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Management Skills - People or Projects Customer Service Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining