Entry-Level Account Administrator - Trust Accounting
Salary: Up to $42,000 plus annual bonus and outstanding company-sponsored benefits!
Location: Oak Brook Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Accounting, Business or Finance Degrees
Account Administrator - Trust Accounting
Up to $42,000 to start plus annual bonus and outstanding company-sponsored benefits!
Oak Brook, IL
As an Account Administrator within the Trust Accounting Group, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing all funds received
- Identifying all information necessary to properly code and post incoming payments that are related to investments
- When identifying information is not available, contacting investment sponsors and/or clients to gather additional information
- Coding funds received with appropriate tax and transaction codes
- Researching, reconciling and resolving any issues that arise
- Posting payment transactions to the Trust Accounting System
- Scanning related documents into the client account portal
- Reviewing, researching and completing all 'Confirmation of Receipt of Funds'
- Reviewing and recording alternative asset valuation updates
- Analyzing sponsor statements and reconciling activities in the Company database
- Liaising with internal departments to promote efficient, accurate and thorough operations
- Adhering to all Company policies and procedures to deliver excellent service
- Cross-training to learn additional duties and functions of the Department
- Assisting with additional tasks and special projects as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or a similar relevant discipline
- A GPA of 3.00 or higher
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Above-average overall computer proficiency -- The ability to learn new technologies and systems quickly
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills
- Above-average computational math aptitude and analysis skills
- Relationship-building and follow-up skills
- A proactive nature with the desire to deliver results
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail in your work
- The ability to work effectively under-pressure in a fast-paced, collaborative and deadline-driven environment
- The willingness and availability to work overtime as required
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ 1-2 years of accounting, finance or related work experience in addition completion of your Bachelor's Degree
+++ Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable experience
+++ Knowledge of or experience with Trust Accounting Systems, IRA's and/or Alternative Investment Assets
JobGiraffe's client, a leading provider of niche services to the investment industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #18-1877 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Accounting Skills Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services