Customer Service / Administrative - Client Relations and Sales Support Specialist
Salary: Up to $50,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits and performance bonus potential!
Location: Lombard Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Administrative
Client Relations / Sales Support Specialist
Up to $50,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits and performance bonus potential!
As a Client Relations and Sales Support Specialist, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning about the company's machine products and their various industry applications
- Developing close relations with key customer accounts
- Responding promptly to phone and email inquiries from internal and external customers
- Generating client quotations and processing client orders
- Tracking open orders and deliveries for your clients, providing periodic status updates
- Troubleshooting and resolving client issues
- Liaising with clients and internal teams to facilitate a positive customer experience
- Coordinating product demonstrations
- Attending trade shows to provide support to Sales and Marketing Teams
- Analyzing client agreements, forecasts and account-specific information
- Generating routine and ad hoc reports for clients and internal departments
- Attending workshops, webinars and participating in additional continuing education opportunities
- Performing additional duties and assisting with special projects as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least three years of customer service and/or customer-facing sales support experience from a company that manufactures and/or distributes products
- Experience using an order entry / enterprise resource planning system [ERP]
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail of your work
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Exposure to customer relationship management software
- Above-average overall computer proficiency
- Accurate data entry skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a decentralized team
- The desire to deliver excellent customer service
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree [any major]
+++ Above-average mechanical aptitude
+++ Experience using SAP
Our client is a manufacturer of machines with applications across a variety of industries.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #18-1901 - Lombard, IL 60148
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Customer Service Skills Administrative Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining