Showroom Sales - Will Train as Inside Sales Specialist
Salary: Base + Commission: $40,000 first-year earnings plus excellent company-sponosored benefits
Location: Lombard Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Will Train as Inside Sales Specialist
Base + Commission: $40,000 first-year
Plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
As a Showroom Coordinator and Inside Sales Specialist, you will be trained to work in the Company's beautiful new showroom assisting commercial customers (restaurants, grocers, retailers) with the selection and purchase of food preparation and kitchen equipment.
Our client would like to train a candidate with EXCELLENT customer service skills to handle the following duties and responsibilities:
- Learning about the products and product lines offered by the Company
- Setting appointments with new and existing customers
- Pleasantly greeting all customers entering the showroom
- Introducing customers to the various products offered by the Company
- Identifying and showing those products that will suit your customer's needs
- Putting together competitive price quotes for interested customers
- Taking and submitting orders
- Reaching out to existing and prospective customers on the phone
- Re-engaging old customers to earn their business
- Building a strong sales pipeline
- Diligently tracking your sales activity
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Working every other Saturday [all overtime will be paid at time-and-a-half]
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least one year of customer service, retail sales or inside sales experience
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- An engaging and outgoing personality
- Organization and follow-up skills
- A results-oriented attitude and a desire to drive revenue
AND an interest in starting or continuing a career in sales!
PLUSES... That may enable to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ Experience with and/or knowledge of restaurant/food service equipment
+++ Past inside sales and cold calling experience
Our client is a distributor of food preparation equipment and kitchen supplies to major big box retailers and grocers.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #18-1902 - Lombard, IL 60148
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Sales Skills Customer Service Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange