Bilingual English / Spanish - Office Assistant and Future Team Leader
Salary: $15.00 per hour to start plus regular OT at time-and-a-half, quarterly bonuses and full company-sponsored benefits
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Bilingual English | Spanish
Office Assistant and Future Team Leader
$15.00 per hour to start plus regular OT at time-and-a-half, quarterly bonuses and full company-sponsored benefits
As an Office Assistant in the Funding Department, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning to prepare loan documentation
- Collecting all application verifications
- Obtaining proof of approvals
- Following-up as needed to track down any missing information
- Completing all needed documentation for loans pending approval
- Serving as a liaison between customers and automotive dealerships
- Successfully resolving any issues and/or discrepancies regarding outstanding loans
- Taking a leadership role within the department (which is growing fast) and eventually training others
- Assisting with special projects as assigned
The hours for this position are:
- Monday through Friday 9AM to 6PM
- Every other Saturday from 9AM to 2PM
- Working additional OT as requested***
***OT is required every other week. All hours worked over 40 will be paid at time-and-a-half or up to $22.50 per hour.
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least two years of office experience
- Fluency (read, write and speak) in both Latin American Spanish and English
- Leadership skills with a desire to train and manage others in the future
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- A friendly phone personality
- Being outgoing and confident
- The ability to multitask and prioritize
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail in your work
- Professionalism and maturity
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ Proven leadership, training, team lead or management skills as there are many opportunities for professional development, career growth and management within this fast-growing department
+++ Previous experience within a bank, credit union or working for a loan or credit provider
+++ Any previous experience working in the Automotive Industry and/or at an Auto Dealership
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
JobGiraffe's client is a rapidly growing provider of consumer credit and insurance services to Chicago's Spanish-speaking market.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #18-1916 - Schaumburg, IL 60173
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Language/Translation Skills Administrative Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services