Business Development Manager - Wood Flooring Industry
Salary: Up to $75,000 base with full benefits and generous bonus / commission structure. Earn over $100k plus annually!
Location: Vernon Hills Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Sales - Wood Flooring Industry
Business Development Manager
Up to $75,000 base with full benefits and generous bonus / commission structure for $100k plus annually!
As the Business Development Manager, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing, implementing and executing strategies to grow sales and drive increased revenue
- Serving as a champion for your products both internally and externally
- Building strong relationships with your vendors
- Analyzing the market's potential, tracking sales and producing status reports
- Establishing sales goals and metrics
- Tracking results and trends for accurate forecasting
- Providing feedback and after-sales support
- Successfully resolving escalated customer complaints
- Striving for 100% customer satisfaction on all jobs big or small
- Training, mentoring and guiding department staff
- Building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least five years of inside sales, outside sales, business development and/or account management experience
- At least three years of experience from the wood flooring industry
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- An outgoing and personable disposition
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- The ability to lead and mentor others
- A demonstrated history of sales success
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ Wood flooring supply, installation or repair knowledge
+++ A Bachelor's Degree in any major
+++ Familiarity with customer relationship management [CRM] software / databases
+++ Tangible evidence of prior sales success
Our client is an innovative leader in green flooring solutions.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #18-1932 - Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Sales Skills Management Skills - People or Projects, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining