GOOD FOR GRADS - Account Administrator
Salary: Up to $38,000 to start plus outstanding benefits, an annual bonus and OT paid at time-and-a-half
Location: Near West Suburbs - Oak Brook
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
GOOD FOR GRADS!
Entry-Level: Account Administrator
Up to $38,000 to start plus outstanding benefits, an annual bonus and OT paid at time-and-a-half
Oak Brook, IL
As a new Account Administrator, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning to utilize the company's Customer Relationship Management software
- Promptly responding to internal and external inquiries and requests for information
- Being trained to open new investment accounts
- Entering all client-critical information
- Assigning client ID's and passwords
- Entering all account assets (most accounts hold stocks, bonds or alternative investments - no cash)
- Checking all entries for accuracy
- Confirming that required support documentation is present and properly uploaded
- Recording any important notes or special instructions
- Spot-auditing account entries for errors
- Eventually training to become a 'Lead Administrator' and guiding other staff members in the New Account Administration process
- Assisting with special projects in the New Accounts Department as needed
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- At least three years of experience within the Banking, Finance, Brokerage or Investment industries
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail in your work
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Prioritization and time-management skills
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- The willingness and ability to work OT as necessary [paid at time-and-a-half]
JobGiraffe's client is a leading provider of services to the Banking, Brokerage and Investment Services industries.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #18-1934 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Administrative Skills Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services