2nd Shift - Customer Service / Call Center - Order Entry and Customer Care Advocate
Salary: Up to $18.00 per hour 40 hours per week PLUS regular OT at time-and-a-half two weekends per month and full company-sponsored benefits
Location: North Suburbs - Buffalo Grove Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
2nd Shift - Customer Service / Call Center
Order Entry and Customer Care Advocate
Up to $18.00 per hour PLUS regular OT at time-and-a-half two weekends per month and full company-sponsored benefits
Your hours will be 1 PM to 10 PM Monday through Friday PLUS every other week you will be required to work from 2PM - 8PM on Saturdays or Sundays.
Your rate of pay will start between $16.00 and $18.00 per hour and all OVERTIME will be paid at time-and-a-half after 40 hours between ($24.00 and $28.00)
As a Customer Service - Order Entry and Customer Care Advocate in the Call Center, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning the company's complete product line
- Taking inbound calls from patients and caregivers
- Answering questions about specific products
- Listening to and resolving any concerns and/or issues that customers may have
- Being kind, respectful and discreet when discussing sensitive medical matters with patients
- Creating and updating patient profiles within the database
- Cross-selling additional products whenever appropriate
- Efficiently and accurately entering high-volumes of orders into the company database
- Entering customer order histories and product selections into Excel
- Checking on late shipments and back-ordered products
- Tracking and expediting shipments
- Providing customer credits and returned goods authorizations when appropriate
- Providing excellent customer service and ensuring that customers are satisfied with their ordering experience
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least one year of experience from within a call center where you handled a high-volume of inbound calls AND order entry
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Fast and accurate typing and data entry skills (50+ wpm - testing required)
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills (testing required)
- Previous experience working with a customer relationship management software/database
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A friendly and personable phone disposition
- Above-average listening skills
- Being able to convey trust, confidence and kindness over the phone
PLUSES... that may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ Fluency in Spanish (read, write, speak)
+++ Experience with medical supplies and/or medical equipment
+++ Experience working at a dot.com or other web-based sales supplier
+++ Experience cross-selling products
JobGiraffe's client id a successful national distributor of medical supplies.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #18-1935 - Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Customer Service Skills General Office Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange