Customer Service - EDI Customer Service Administrator
Salary: Up to $45,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Location: Western Suburbs - Elmhurst Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
EDI Customer Service Administrator
Up to $45,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Western Suburbs - Near Elmhurst, IL
As an EDI Customer Service Administrator, you will be managing customer's online orders and providing customer service support to retail partners and end users.
Your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning about the suite of home decor and storage products offered by the company
- Serving as a positive 'voice' for the company throughout your interactions with the customer-base
- Facilitating orders and back-order management
- Also entering sample orders, parts orders and replacement orders into the company database
- Tracking orders in progress and providing periodic status updates to customers
- Expediting, troubleshooting and resolving issues regarding open orders as needed
- Running routine and ad hoc reports
- Managing assigned accounts and assisting other Customer Service Administrators as necessary
- Assisting the Accounting Department with customer payments
- Participating in product development and product improvement brainstorming sessions
- Handling manual inventory feeds for customers requiring daily inventory updates
- Assisting with special projects and performing additional duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least one year of full-time customer service and/or account management experience
- Experience performing Electronic Data Interchange [EDI] monitoring
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Above-average overall computer proficiency
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail in your work
- A positive, 'can-do' attitude
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ Customer Service experience from an eCommerce environment
+++ Experience using an Enterprise Resource Planning [ERP] system
+++ A Bachelor's Degree in any major
Our client is an innovative leader in storage, garment care and home decor products.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #18-1942 - Berkeley, IL 60163
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Customer Service Skills Management Skills - People or Projects, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining