Sales / Business Development - Enterprise Business Development Executive
Salary: Up to $120k base plus commission, an annual bonus program, full company-sponsored benefits and generous PTO.
Location: Chicago, IL 60606
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Sales / Business Development
Enterprise Business Development Executive
Transportation, Brokerage or Third Party Logistics
Up to $120k base plus commission, an annual bonus program, full company-sponsored benefits and generous PTO.
Your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning about the suite of specialized transportation solutions offered by the Company and their unique value propositions
- Sourcing, qualifying and closing targeted Enterprise opportunities
- Understanding and exemplifying the firm's expertise in handling specialized goods such as highly perishable food, hazardous materials and high-risk military freight
- Identifying and generating sales opportunities within new and current Enterprise clients
- Managing existing National Accounts
- Performing pre-sale preparation by conducting research and analysis and establishing and rating action plans
- Leading sales meetings via phone, web conference and in person
- Traveling to meet prospective clients as necessary ( 20% of the year all at company expense )
- Negotiating and closing sales
- Onboarding new clients
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues post-sale
- Building a strong sales pipeline and diligently tracking and forecasting your sales success
- Working with Management to develop sales strategies in order to accurately forecast sales activities and meet company-wide goals
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least 5 or more years of B2B Enterprise Sales in Transportation, Brokerage, Third Party Logistics or a similar technical industry
- At least ten total years of overall relevant industry experience
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Advanced communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Advanced negotiation and closing skills
- A demonstrated history of sales success within the Transportation Industry
- The desire and ability to drive revenue and sales
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ A Bachelor's Degree
Our client is a non-asset based provider of specialty 3PL services operating across the 48 United States, Canada and Mexico.
This position can be held by an experienced Enterprise Sales professional from the Transportation industry living in Chicago or ANY of the following major metropolitan areas:
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1024 - Chicago, IL 60606
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Sales Skills Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Sales Skills, Supply Chain, Logistics, Transportation, Agriculture, Natural Resources, Utilities, Waste, Recycling