Customer Service Specialist - INTERVIEWS NEXT WEEK - START BY END OF THE MONTH!
Salary: Up to $19.00 per hour plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Mokena Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service Specialist
Up to $19.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
As a Customer Service Specialist, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Answering a high-volume of inbound customer service and sales calls
- Greeting and assisting walk-in customers
- Responding to customer voicemails and emails
- Providing product information, answering customer questions and taking customer orders
- Issuing quotes and supplying any other pricing information to clients as needed
- Helping customers choose appropriate products
- Taking and entering orders into the Company database
- Following up with customers to ensure order accuracy
- Providing clerical assistance to the Department
- Performing additional duties as assigned
- Working overtime as needed, typically during the summer, which is the Company's busy season
An ideal candidates will include the following experience:
- At least three years of customer service, call center, order entry and/or inside sales support experience
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Strong communication skills
- Relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Reliability and punctuality
- Professionalism and maturity
- The willingness and availability to work overtime on occasion, especially during the summer
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in any major
+++ Any previous experience working with safety or construction products
JobGiraffe's client is a growing provider of safety equipment and services.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1030 - Mokena, IL 60448
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Customer Service Skills Administrative Skills, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial