Accounts Receivable Coordinator - INTERVIEWS NEXT WEEK
Salary: Up to $45,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits after 60 days!
Location: Southwest Suburbs - Bolingbrook Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Up to $45,000 to start
Plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Southwest Suburbs - Bolingbrook Area
As the Accounts Receivable Coordinator, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Processing customer payments
- Contacting customers with past-due invoices to provide friendly payment reminders
- Investigating and solving the root cause for payment issues
- Working with the Marketing Team on contract terms, pricing, payment terms and rebates
- Working with the Warehouse Team to review claims of overages, shortages or damaged goods
- Maintaining and updating detailed customer files and payment records
- Assisting with special projects and performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least two years of accounts receivable, accounting and/or bookkeeping experience
- Any amount of friendly business to business (B2B) collections experience
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Accurate data entry skills
- Experience using any type of accounting software
- Familiarity with shipping processes
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills
- A friendly and positive attitude
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Mathematical aptitude and a comfort with numbers
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail in your work
- The ability to handle confidential information with discretion
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in any major, especially Accounting, Finance or Similar
+++ A/R and collections experience from company that sells, services, manufactures or distributes products
+++ Experience using SAGE Software
Our client is a distributor of office equipment to big box retailers throughout the US and Canada.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1034 - Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Accounting Skills Customer Service Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange