Salary: Up to $25.00 per hour
Location: North Suburbs - Lincolnshire Area
Position Type: Full-time | Temp
Up to $25.00 per hour
North Suburbs - Lincolnshire Area
As a Payroll Coordinator, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Corporate Payroll Team with all activities involved in the payroll cycle
- Gathering and reconciling timekeeping data
- Processing employee payroll changes using Workday
- Reviewing and auditing periodic payroll reports
- Collaborating with Divisional Accounting Teams to ensure the accurate delivery of the Payroll General Ledger
- Maintaining and reconciling payroll funding activity from the third-party administrator
- Providing timely feedback to the Accounting Teams on all payroll transactions and adjustments
- Performing audits of timekeeping data to ensure compliance with corporate, federal and state guidelines
- Reviewing integrations between the timekeeping and payroll systems to ensure data integrity
- Serving as a backup to the Corporate Payroll Team for payroll processing
- Gathering and distributing payroll data as required for internal and external audits
- Creating routine and ad hoc reports in Workday
- Performing additional duties and assisting with special projects as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- Any amount of high volume payroll process experience processing payroll for a mid to large-sized company
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of multi-state, multi-jurisdiction environments, tax and labor laws
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate data entry skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Mathematical aptitude and a comfort with numbers
- Organizational skills
- Attention-to-detail in your work
- The ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ Experience using ADP and/or ADP Reporter
+++ Experience using Kronos
+++ Experience using Workday
+++ A working knowledge of manufacturing and union payroll processes
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in any major, especially in Accounting, Business or similar
JobGiraffe's client is a well-known supplier of popular food products.
This is a contract assignment of indefinite length. This position offers the possibility of converting into a direct-hire position with the Company in the future.
Partial benefits are available through JobGiraffe throughout the duration of the contract.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1040 - Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Accounting Skills Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing Accounting Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining