Salary: Up to $52,000 to start plus full benefits and room for career advancement!
Location: North Suburbs - Buffalo Grove Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Up to $52,000 to start plus full benefits and room for career advancement
North Suburbs - Buffalo Grove Area
As a Jr. Programmer, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing the databases, programs, and procedures necessary to integrate or implement functionalities that support business processes and objectives
- Creating reports and tools to assist management
- Supporting the reporting platform to display dashboards, sales and fulfillment metrics and performance evaluation tools
- Creating enhancements for applications, programs and procedures
- Investigating, troubleshooting and resolving bugs and inefficiencies
- Providing technical support and training to business process owners
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical difficulties with operating systems, hardware, software and network infrastructure
- Thoroughly documenting systems and applications to provide guidance to users/operators
- Assisting the IT Helpdesk in instances where advanced troubleshooting is necessary
- Assisting with special projects and performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- Experience with C# .Net
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Skill with object oriented programming and modern design patterns
- Proficiency with Windows-based development
- The ability to communicate complex and technical information both orally and in writing
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Being a team player
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ Experience with application integration
+++ An understanding of web development
+++ Experience using Microsoft Access
+++ Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
+++ Proficiency with report development, including Crystal Reports
Our client is a growing distributor of medical and personal care supplies.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company in an industry that is poised for growth. You will have many meaningful chances for advancement in this position.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1041 - Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Internet-Web-Ecommerce Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software Internet-Web-Ecommerce, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange