Recruiting and Staffing - Entry Level - Sourcing Specialist / Junior Recruiter
Salary: $32,000 base + incentives for $40k first year plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Location: Oak Brook - West Suburbs of Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Recruiting and Staffing - Entry Level
Sourcing Specialist / Junior Recruiter
$32,000 base + incentives for $40k first year plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Oak Brook - Western Suburbs of Chicago
This is an EXCELLENT opportunity for a recent graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in any major who is looking to break into the Recruiting and Staffing Industry.
The base salary is $32,000 but on top of that your will earn incentives on each placement you source. First year earnings should be $40k with TONS of room for increased earnings in Year 2 and growth within the company and the industry.
As a Sourcing Specialist and Junior Recruiter, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing general support to Recruiting Managers
- Utilizing Facebook, LinkedIn, Dice and other recruitment websites to source qualified IT candidates
- Learning to construct and run skill and experience-specific searches thru public job and resume sites
- Also learning to construct and run searches for candidates within the company's own recruiting database
- Writing and posting job descriptions to various online job boards
- Reviewing and qualifying candidate resumes
- Conducting phone screens and pre-interviews
- Scheduling candidates for in-person and phone interviews with the Senior Recruiting staff
- Formatting and editing candidate resumes for presentation to clients
- Coordinating the interview process for clients
- Conducting reference and background checks
- Helping to create and administer recruitment marketing campaigns over social media and email
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in any major plus work experience while in school
- AND a desire to start or continue a career in Recruiting and Staffing*
*Please Note: This position is not intended for candidates that want to pursue a career in Human Resources (HR).
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Above-average overall computer aptitude and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Outstanding internet and general research skills
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills
- Above-average grammar, spelling and proofreading skills
- Pleasant yet professional phone etiquette
- Relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- The willingness and ability to work overtime as necessary
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ Familiarity with using social media for recruiting or organizing purposes
+++ Familiarity with job sites, resume databases, specifically LinkedIn
+++ An intermediate to advanced understanding of the IT industry
+++ Previous recruiting and/or candidate sourcing experience
JobGiraffe's client is a leading IT consulting firm.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1066 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Sales Skills Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing Sales Skills, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial