Welding / Welder / Fabricator - Will Train as Custom Solutions Technician
Salary: Up to $60,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits...
Location: Glendale Heights Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Welding / Welder / Fabricator
Will Train as Custom Solutions Technician
Up to $60,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits
Glendale Heights, IL
As a Custom Solutions Technician, you will be trained to create and analyze custom, in-house fabrications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reading and interpreting general instructions, drawings, diagrams and fluid schematics
- Building custom assemblies using a combination of in-house and third-party products
- Performing precision tube bending and cutting
- Performing welding
- Conducting pressure tests using standard leak testing techniques
- Conducting thorough product and fluid system inspections
- Responding to requests for service and assistance
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer, product and system issues / problems / malfunctions
- Soliciting customer feedback to improve service
- Diligently following all company policies and procedures and working to achieve required certifications
- Collaborating with the team to consistently meet deadlines and deliver outstanding customer service
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least one year of experience in an installation, assembly, fabrication, mechanical repair and/or technician role
- Welder / Welding training or on-the-job experience
In addition to the following qualifications:
- The ability to read, analyze and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Advanced mechanical aptitude
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to perform physically strenuous activities for a large portion of the workday
- Above-average communication skills
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- A comfort with numbers and mathematical proficiency
- Computer proficiency
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- The willingness and ability to obtain required certification[s]
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ Experience working with fluid systems
+++ On-the-job welding experience
+++ Experience with AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, especially in a mechanically-oriented discipline
Our client designs, manufactures and delivers high-quality fluid system products and solutions.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1083 - Glendale Heights, IL 60139
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Other not listed Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Other not listed, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining