Accounting / Finance - Will Train As Account Operations Administrator
Salary: Up to $50,000 to start plus annual bonus, superior benefits and room for career advancement!
Location: Near West Suburbs - Oak Brook Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Accounting / Finance
Will Train As Account Operations Administrator
Up to $50,000 to start plus annual bonus, superior benefits and room for career advancement
As an Account Operations Administrator for asset valuations, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating asset valuation updates and implementations utilizing the Company's reconciliation software system
- Reviewing and recording alternative asset valuation updates
- Analyzing sponsor statements and reconciling activity to the Trust Accounting System
- Identifying and reconciling differences / discrepancies
- Researching and resolving complex valuation issues
- Assisting colleagues with questions
- Training new team members to Company policies and procedures
- Balancing reconciliations, processing uploads, updating configurations and developing workflows
- Monitoring past due valuations
- Assisting with periodic and year-end valuation mailings to sponsors and clients
- Providing feedback for process improvements / efficiencies and updating SOPs
- Assisting with special projects and performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher, while in school
- At least three years of on-the-job accounting or finance experience
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Advanced aptitude with numbers and computational math
- Experience and skill with reconciliations of any type
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail in your work
- Accurate data entry skills
- A positive, 'can-do' attitude
- Relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- The ability to successfully adapt to changing circumstances in a dynamic environment
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ Knowledge of IRA accounts and/or IRA rollovers
+++ Knowledge of Trust Accounting systems
+++ Experience with alternative investments / alternative assets
Our client is a leading provider of niche financial services.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1084 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Finance-Financial Services Accounting Skills Finance-Financial Services, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services