Inventory Control and Parts Manager - INTERVIEW AND START NEXT WEEK!
Salary: Up to $18.00 per hour to start plus 30 day review, OT paid at time-and-a-half and full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Lombard Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Inventory Control and Parts Manager
Up to $18.00 per hour to start plus 30 day review, OT paid at time-and-a-half and full company-sponsored benefits
As the Inventory Control and Parts Manager, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ordering new and replacement parts
- Distributing parts to Service Technicians
- Handling all shipping and receiving for parts
- Maintaining computerized records of inventory stock using QuickBooks
- Ensuring physical stock levels are accurate and sufficient
- Monitoring and following-up regarding parts back orders
- Seeking-out alternative parts from suppliers to reduce costs
- Handling sales at the counter and over the website
- Providing assistance to the Service Manager with writing quotes and service invoices
- Processing equipment for service and return
- Querying parts numbers in the Company database and checking pricing
- Doing a bi-annual physical inventory in-house count
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least one year of inventory control or parts desk or parts management experience
- Shipping and receiving experience
- Order processing experience
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Comfort working with numbers
- The ability to work with and manage a high-volume of SKUs
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail in your work
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Internet research and navigation skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- The willingness and ability to work every other Saturday from 8AM - 1PM [OT paid at time-and-a-half]
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ Experience using QuickBooks
+++ Previous experience from the food equipment and/or food service equipment supply industry
Our client is a leader in supplying food service equipment to big box retailers and grocers.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1086 - Lombard, IL 60148
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc., Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange