Entry Level - Digital Image Review and Data Entry Specialist - INTERVIEW AND START WEEK OF 2/11
Salary: $14.00 per hour to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits after 90 days
Location: Oak Brook Area - Near Yorktown Shopping Center
Position Type: Full-time | Temp-to-hire
Entry Level - Digital Image Review and Data Entry Specialist - Will Train
$14.00 per hour to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits after 90 day training period
As a Digital Image Review and Data Entry Specialist, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning to review digital 'red light camera' video footage, still images and data
- Learning to determine when vehicles are in violation of the law
- Making decisions about whether violations have occurred
- Identifying and coding the violations
- Entering vehicle and violation information into the company database
- Submitting certain cases/photographs for further review
- Creating daily reports
- Diligently monitoring your Email inbox
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least one year of general office, data entry, customer service, filing, photocopying and/or scanning experience
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Above-average overall computer proficiency
- Attention-to-detail in your work
- Good reading vision [corrected or uncorrected]
- The ability to distinguish letters, numbers and colors accurately
- Working well with others in a team environment
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
- Any experience with photo-interpretation or digital image review is a BIG PLUS+++
JobGiraffe's client is a well-known provider of video surveillance and photo-interpretation services to towns and municipalities throughout the State of Illinois.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1088 - Oak Brook, IL
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train General Office Skills Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train, Government, Public Administration, Enforcement, Associations, Organizations