Salary: Up to $60,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Up to $60,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Assistant Controller
- Managing all aspects of the general ledger
- Providing monthly, quarterly and year-end analyses
- Preparing and consolidating financial statements
- Establishing and maintaining internal controls
- Coordinating and/or assisting with the annual budget process
- Researching accounting issues for compliance with GAAP
- Analyzing and reporting cost variances
- Overseeing the A/R, A/P and General Accounting Departments
An ideal candidate profile will include the following education, skills and experience:
- 5 or more years of Accounting and/or Finance experience
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Strong math aptitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Intermediate Word and Outlook skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong overall computer skills
- Comfort with technology
- Above-average communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi task and switch gears as needed
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
+++ QuickBooks or other accounting software skills
+++ NetSuite experience (although training will be provided)
Our client is a leading provider of third party IT solutions.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1091 - Lincolnshire, IL 60015
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Accounting Skills, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial