Administrative / Data Entry - Operations Support Assistant - GOOD FOR GRADS !!!
Salary: Up to $17.50 per hour to start plus annual bonus, outstanding company-sponsored benefits and room for career advancement
Location: West Suburbs - Oak Brook Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Administrative / Data Entry
Will Train As Operations Support Assistant
GOOD FOR GRADS!
Up to $17.50 per hour to start plus annual bonus, outstanding company-sponsored benefits and room for career advancement
West Suburbs - Oak Brook, IL
As an Operations Support Assistant, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning to provide administrative and data entry support to the Investment Operations Group
- Sorting, scanning and distributing account statements utilizing email and client account portals
- Learning to register and file trade exchange confirmations
- Inputting trades
- Scanning and inputting checks and wire transfers
- Overseeing and distributing incoming mail
- Preparing and mailing client and sponsor correspondence
- Ensuring that all processing activities and document management protocols are handled in accordance with existing company policy
- Assisting with special projects and performing additional duties as necessary
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- Excellent typing and/or data entry skills
- AND at least one year of full-time office experience
- OR a Bachelor's Degree in any one of several preferred majors such as English, History, Geography, Psychology or Anthropology with office experience while in school
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Advanced Microsoft Word skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel and Outlook skills
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail in your work
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment
- The willingness and ability to work overtime as necessary [all OT is compensated at time-and-a-half]
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ The ability to perform mail merges using Microsoft Word
JobGiraffe's client is a leading provider of services to the banking and financial services industries
Our client offers avenues for promotion and career advancement within a fast-growing and dynamic organization.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1128 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train General Office Skills Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services