Customer Service / Call Center - TWO IMMEDIATE OPENINGS !!!
Salary: Up to $19.00 per hour to start plus great company-sponsored benefits...
Location: Round Lake Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service - Call Center
Client Communication Coordinator
TWO IMMEDIATE OPENINGS
Up to $19.00 per hour to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
As a Client Communication Coordinator in the Customer Service Call Center, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Answering client's questions via phone and email
- Providing pricing, product availability and delivery information
- Assisting clients with their concept and design process as appropriate
- Sending product samples when necessary
- Taking orders from clients via email, fax and/or phone
- Processing orders in the Company system
- Preparing accurate and thorough packing lists for each shipment
- Tracking and expediting shipments as necessary
- Troubleshooting and resolving client problems and/or issues
- Managing shipping errors, correcting overages or shortages
- Authorizing the return of damaged or incorrect merchandise
- Generating various reports
- Always ensuring clients are happy with their products and experience
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least two years of of Customer Service experience
- At least one year of Call Center experience
- OR a Bachelor's Degree AND any amount of Customer Service Call Center experience while in school
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook proficiency
- Above-average internet research skills
- Above-average overall computer skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail in your work
- Problem-solving and strategic-thinking ability
- A positive, 'can-do' attitude
- The willingness and ability to travel overnight between one and three times per year
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a a candidate for this job include:
+++ Any experience from the graphics, printing, silk screening or similar industry
Our client is a well-known supplier of custom graphics and signage for sports arenas, concerts, special events and popular restaurant chains.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1134 - Round Lake, IL 60073
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Customer Service Skills Customer Service Skills, Marketing, Advertising, Creative, Communication, Information