Digital Marketing Coordinator
Salary: Up to $25.00 per hour to start
Location: Elk Grove Village Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Up to $25.00 per hour to start
Elk Grove Village, IL
As the Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing the company's online marketing strategies.
Your job duties will include:
- Learning about the company's product and service offerings
- Creating and executing successful digital marketing campaigns to advance and disseminate brand messaging
- Creating and developing strategies to enhance SEO and the efficacy of SEM
- Utilizing social media platforms to drive engagement and promote the company's products and services
- Generating dynamic content and ad copy that reinforces the company's mission and value proposition
- Quantifying and analyzing digital campaign results
- Generating reports for management and assisting in the establishment of best practice
- Determining creative ways to drive marketing and sales
- Staying up-to-date on the latest digital trends and marketing tactics
- Communicating and collaborating with internal company personnel to promote efficient and effective operations
- Assisting with special projects and performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least one year of digital marketing experience
- OR, a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or similar with relevant work experience, while attending school
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Experience with SEO and SEM campaign tools, including Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Email marketing experience
- Social media management experience
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- The creativity to generate captivating and engaging content and ad copy
- Analytic and strategic-planning skills
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- The ability to drive engagement, results and revenue through your digital marketing efforts
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ Experience using email marketing campaign software, especially MailChimp
+++ Experience using content management software, especially WordPress
+++ Experience using Ecommerce tools, especially WooCommerce and Shopify
+++ Experience using Google Shop
+++ Experience using Adobe Creative Suite Products
Our client is a manufacturer of industrial products.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1137 - Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills Management Skills - People or Projects, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining