Entry Level Marketing - Proofreading & Quality Control Assistant
Salary: Up to $35,000 to start plus OT and great company-sponsored benefits
Location: Elmhurst, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Entry Level Marketing
Great for Grads with Bachelor's Degrees!
Proofreading & Quality Control Assistant
Up to $35,000 to start plus OT and great company-sponsored benefits
As a Proofreading and Quality Control Assistant, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Marketing Team with proofreading marketing documents
- Typing marketing and production schedules
- Generating detailed and accurate price quotes for new and existing clients
- Assisting with corporate communications by writing routine and specialized client and vendor correspondence
- Performing quality control checks on outgoing marketing collateral
- Corresponding with internal personnel, vendors and suppliers to promote efficient and effective operations
- Assisting with additional administrative and clerical responsibilities as necessary
- Assisting with special projects as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree (any major)
- AND, writing, proofreading and editing experience, while in school
- At least two years of professional writing, proofreading, editing and/or content generation experience
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced writing, editing, grammar and proofreading skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using any database software / system
- Advanced overall computer proficiency
- Fast and accurate typing skills of at least 50 words per minute
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail in your work
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Prioritization and time-management skills
- Composure during high-pressure situations
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work overtime as necessary
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ A Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, Writing, Business or Marketing
+++ Marketing experience and/or experience from the marketing / advertising / communications industry
Our client is a leader in the direct marketing industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1175 - Elmhurst, IL 60126
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Administrative Skills General Office Skills, Marketing, Advertising, Creative, Communication, Information