Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to $90,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: Chicago - Bucktown Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Digital Marketing Manager
Health, Beauty and Salon Products
Up to $90,000 to start with great company-sponsored benefits
Chicago - Bucktown Area
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing online marketing campaigns to build brand awareness, engage new customers and drive increased revenue.
Your job duties will include:
- Creating integrated marketing strategies for the Company's brands in collaboration with Brand Teams
- Utilizing social media, digital advertising and email marketing campaigns in the pursuit of business objectives
- Directly managing social media handles
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing original content across various social media platforms
- Suggesting and implementing ideas to drive social engagement, such as promotions and competitions
- Implementing a content editorial calendar
- Creating an engagement strategy to develop key partnerships with social media influencers / ambassadors
- Managing and nurturing relationships with current third party service providers
- Monitoring and analyzing website traffic and user behavior, utilizing analytics platforms
- Monitoring, creating benchmarks and reporting on Key Performance Indicators [KPIs]
- Working towards the establishment of best practice and making recommendations for continuous improvement efforts
- Managing special projects and performing other duties as necessary
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least five years of Marketing experience
- At least three years of digital marketing experience
- Experience from the Consumer Packaged Goods [CPG] industry
- Experience managing social media, digital advertising and email marketing campaigns
In addition to the following desired qualifications:
- Project management skills
- Strategic-planning skills
- Analytical skills and business acumen
- A creative spirit and innovative approach to your work
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Above-average overall computer proficiency -- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines, on-time and on budget
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism or similar
+++ Experience with Social Media influencer / ambassador partnerships
+++ Experience with eCommerce platforms, especially Shopify
+++ Experience using Google Analytics and/or Facebook Ad Manager
+++ Experience using social media management and scheduling tools, especially Later and Hubspot
Our client is an innovative provider of beauty-inspired brands.
In this role, you will primarily be working out of the Company's office in the Bucktown Neighborhood of Chicago. Approximately one day per week, you will be asked to work out of the Company's office in Mount Prospect.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1208 - Chicago, IL 60614
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills Management Skills - People or Projects, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange