Customer Service Manager
Salary: Up to $95,000 to start plus full company-sposored benefits
Location: Vernon Hills Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service Manager
Up to $95,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Vernon Hills, IL
You will begin by reporting directly to the current Customer Service Manager as you transition into the role.
By the end of 2019 you will be responsible for the management of a 25 person Customer Service Call Center Team that includes Customer Service Reps, Technical Support Reps and a clerical support staff.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Taking over complete responsibility for Customer Service Operations
- Monitoring all call processing, ordering taking and order entry activity
- Examining product and technical inquiries
- Checking delivery inquiries, literature requests and problem resolution
- Developing and maintaining product knowledge for all key products in each specialty as required
- Coordinating any and all necessary training for Team Members
- Taking over all cost and budget management
An ideal candidate profile must include the following:
- A total of 10 or more years of Customer Service Call Center / Contact Center experience
- 3 or more years of experience as a Manager, Supervisor or Team Lead of a Customer Service Call Center / Contact Center
- Experience overseeing a staff of 10 or more people
- The ability to lead, train and mentor others
- The ability to set and uphold policy and procedure
- The ability to set an amazing on-the-job example
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Fast and accurate Data Entry skills
- Above-average overall computer literacy
- The ability to develop deep and meaningful product knowledge
- A high energy level
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail in your work
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- No fear of working with numbers, costs and budgets
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ Any Bachelor's Degree
+++ Experience from within a manufacturing, distribution or product supply environment
+++ Previous experience from medical supply or medical equipment industry
Our client is a leader in the manufacturing and supply of medical equipment.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1239 - Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Customer Service Skills Management Skills - People or Projects, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining