Entry-Level Telemarketing and Inside Sales
Salary: Up to $16.00 per hour to start plus commissions and full benefits
Location: Elgin Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Telemarketing and Inside Sales
Up to $16.00 per hour to start plus commissions and full benefits
As a Telemarketing and Inside Sales Specialist, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning about the Company's exhibit and trade show products and services
- Identifying potential new clients across a variety of markets
- Conducting research and developing sales prospect lists by industry and market
- Reaching-out to a high-volume of prospects using cold calls and emails
- Following-up with prospects through follow-up calls and emails
- Introducing prospective clients to the Company's products and services
- Sending potential clients marketing materials and preliminary pricing information
- Turning over qualified sales leads to Sales Representatives, so they can close the sale
- Building-out and maintaining a strong pipeline of leads and potential new business
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidates profile will include the following experience:
- An interest in starting a career in sales
- A High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
Additional qualifications for ALL candidates include:
- Advanced communication and phone skills
- An outgoing and engaging personality
- Energy and enthusiasm for your work
- A 'go-getter' attitude, confidence and a desire to produce results
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ At least one year of successful lead generation, telemarketing, telesales, inside sales, outside sales and/or sales support experience
+++ Any Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
JobGiraffe's client is a national supplier of trade show exhibits, event logistics services and customized marketing materials.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1242 - Elgin, IL 60124
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Sales Skills Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Sales Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining