Sales - Business Development Specialist
Salary: $38,500 base plus monthly commission and incentives totaling up to $15k first year!
Location: Southwest Side of Chicago - Near Midway Airport
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Sales / Business Development
$38,500 base plus monthly commission and incentives totaling up to $15k first year!
Outstanding Company-sponsored benefits included
Southwest Side of Chicago - Near Midway Airport
As a Business Development Account Representative, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Promoting and selling products and services to new and existing clients
- Learning the products and services used by the existing clients in your portfolio
- Researching clients within your client group in order to better understand which products and services may be most appropriate for them
- Confirming or identifying the key 'decision makers' at each client
- Making contact with your clients via phone, email and social media
- Introducing, presenting and demonstrating new products and related services to your clients
- Up-selling and cross-selling additional products to your clients as appropriate
- Providing excellent customer service to your new and existing clients
- Helping to maintain and update detailed client information in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database
- Building strong relationships with all of your clients in order to grow your accounts and increase revenue for the team
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least one year of inside sales, account management or business development experience
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Experience up-selling and cross-selling clients
- Experience selling through email, social networking and social media
- An outgoing and extroverted personality
- Relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Being highly motivated to succeed
- Advanced written and verbal communication and follow-up skills
- Professionalism and the desire to work in a corporate office environment
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Above-average overall computer proficiency -- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ Numbers / Figures that demonstrate your prior success within sales
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, especially in Business, Marketing, Communications, Hospitality or similar
+++ Sales experience from a medium or large-sized Company with a professional, corporate environment
JobGiraffe’s client is a well-known supplier of commercial products and services to the hospitality, gaming, restaurant and travel industries worldwide.
Your base salary will start at $38,500 plus you will be eligible to earn monthly commissions and incentives of up to $15,000 annually, making first year earnings over $50k. An outstanding benefits package is also included.
Full training will be provided for this position. Additionally, this position offers avenues for promotion and career advancement!
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID 19-1258 - Chicago, IL 60638
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Sales Skills Customer Service Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining