Salary: Up to $45,000 to start plus full benefits
Location: Bolingbrook Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Up to $45,000 to start plus full benefits
As an Exhibit Designer, you will be responsible for concept development from the initial design ideations to the final concept presentations.
Your job duties will include:
- Working collaboratively with clients and the Client Services Team to define client goals, project budgets and timelines
- Producing exhibit designs using sketching and 3D modeling / rendering
- Translating client goals and objectives into compelling 3D brand statements
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of current design trends, materials, technologies and processes
- Attending production launches and delivering presentations
- Attending weekly review meetings and creative group meetings
- Assisting with special projects and performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least one year of three dimensional design experience
- Experience using 3D Studio Max
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite Products [Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.]
In addition to the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Design or a related field
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to visualize and conceptualize in 3D space
- An artistic and creative mind
- Basic sketching skills
- Project management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Advanced communication and presentation skills
- Organization and strategic-planning skills
- Prioritization and time-management skills
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines, while staying on budget
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ Trade show / event / POP / display / branding industry experience
Our client is an innovative designer and producer of exhibits for trade shows, museums, retail and corporate interior displays.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1261 - Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Exhibit-Trade Show/Convention Graphic Art & Design Exhibit-Trade Show/Convention, Marketing, Advertising, Creative, Communication, Information