Customer Service Manager
Salary: Up to $65,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits...
Location: Bolingbrook Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service Manager
Up to $65,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
As the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for the management of two experienced customer service teams; direct supervision of the team on location and remote supervision of the team located out-of-state.
Your job duties will include:
- Designing and implementing all processes and procedures that control sales administration and customer service functions system-wide
- Developing new tools, practices and key performance indicators to improve customer service and sales administration outcomes
- Training, mentoring and guiding your Teams
- Addressing and resolving escalated customer service inquiries / issues
- Supervising customer service processes for large key accounts, including all inquiries and orders
- Ordering finished products from overseas production facilities
- Producing routine and ad hoc reports for management
- Engaging in performance evaluation and quality control processes
- Engaging in continuous improvement efforts, making recommendations and implementing solutions as appropriate
- Coordinating with internal company departments and production facilities to promote efficient and effective operations
- Managing special projects and performing other duties as necessary
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least five years of customer service experience
- At least three years of experience for a company that manufactures, imports, exports and/or distributes products
- At least two years of Customer Service Management, Supervisory or Team Lead experience
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Problem-solving and strategic-planning skills
- Above-average math skills
- A comfort with numbers, calculators, data, spreadsheets and reports
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail in your work
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ A Bachelor's Degree, especially in Business, Communications or similar
+++ Experience using the Sage X3 Enterprise Resource Planning [ERP] system
+++ Experience from a manufacturing and/or distribution company with an international supply chain
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of industrial and construction products.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1271 - Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Customer Service Skills Management Skills - People or Projects, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining