Team Leader / Supervisor - Customer Service Team
Salary: Up to $19.00 per hour to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Location: Near Southwest Suburbs - Hinsdale Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Team Leader / Supervisor
Customer Service Team
Up to $19.00 per hour to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
As the Customer Service Team Leader, you will assist the Customer Service Manager with all daily Department operations.
Your hours will be 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM Monday through Friday and your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Serving as a resource for Team Members
- Providing direction and assistance to Team Members
- Monitoring calls for quality and providing performance feedback to Team Member
- Leading by example when taking customer phone calls
- Resolving quality issues as well as complex and/or escalated Customer Service issues
- Examining call data and performance metrics to better establish Team goals
- Implementing process improvements
- Assisting with training and development initiatives
- Leading all day-to-day operations when the Customer Service Manager is unavailable
- Assisting with special projects and performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least three years of full-time Customer Service and/or Call Center experience
- Any amount of Team Leader or Supervisory experience from a Customer Service and/or Call Center environment
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Advanced communication skills
- Listening skills
- Relationship-building skills
- Leadership skills
- The ability to mentor and provide direction to others
- Problem-solving skills
- Strategic-planning skills
- Organizational skills
- Follow-up skills
- Teamwork skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to work 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM Mondays through Fridays
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree [Any Major]
+++ HVAC Industry experience
Our client is a provider of cutting-edge HVAC solutions.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1327 - Hinsdale, IL 60525
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Customer Service Skills Management Skills - People or Projects, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange