Account Executive - Property and Casualty Insurance
Salary: Up to $55,000 to start plus generous commission structure and full benefits
Location: Chicago - Downtown Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Insurance - Account Executive
Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance
Up to $55,000 to start plus generous commission structure and full benefits
Chicago - Downtown Chicago
Our client is conveniently located in Downtown Chicago and easily accessible by CTA or Metra.
As a Commercial Property and Casualty Account Executive, you will also handle Life and Health coverages for new and existing accounts.
Your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Being assigned a portfolio of existing middle-market business accounts
- Building and strengthening relationships with your accounts
- Quoting new and renewal policies
- Building business through cross-selling of additional coverage offerings
- Identifying and qualifying new sales prospects with commercial insurance needs
- Reaching-out to prospective clients through phone calls, emails and social media
- Following-up on all warm leads
- Performing comprehensive client needs assessments
- Preparing quotes
- Writing requests for coverage
- Selecting and binding insurance coverage
- Answering client questions
- Resolving client problems and concerns
- Building and expanding relationships with multiple Insurance carriers
- Always ensuring your clients are satisfied with your service and their coverages
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- An active Illinois Property & Casualty and/or Illinois Life and Health Insurance License
- AND at least 2 years of Customer Service, Account Management, Account Support, Sales and/or Business Development experience from the Property and Casualty insurance industry
Additional desired qualifications include:
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Advanced communication skills
- Relationship-building skills
- Presentation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Comfort with numbers, data and spreadsheets
- Attention to detail
- Follow-up skills
- Teamwork skills
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ A Bachelor's Degree, especially in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar
Our client is a well-known Chicago-based insurance brokerage and consulting firm.
As an Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to earn incentives and commissions based-on your business development successes.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1350 - Chicago, IL 60603
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Sales Skills Insurance Sales Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services