Customer Service / Inside Sales - Fluid Systems
Salary: $50,000 and up to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Location: Brookfield, WI
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Inside Sales
$50,000 and up to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
As a Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with customers by phone and email
- Answering customer inquiries
- Providing customers with information about product specifications, uses, pricing and availability
- Proposing product solutions
- Making product recommendations
- Preparing price quotes
- Taking and processing customer orders
- Arranging and tracking customer deliveries
- Preparing and distributing customer invoices
- Resolving customer issues, concerns and problems
- Processing product returns as necessary
- Soliciting feedback from customers to improve service delivery
- Performing additional duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least two years of Customer Service, Sales Support, Inside Sales and/or Account Management experience from the Fluid Systems or similar industry
In addition to the following desired qualifications:
- Above-average math skills
- The ability to work with whole numbers, common fractions & decimals
- An understanding of standard units of measure
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate data entry skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Relationship-building skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Follow-up skills
- The ability to effectively balance individual and team priorities
- A focus on continual learning and development
- Integrity, business ethics and respect for others
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ A Bachelor's Degree in any major
+++ Experience with inventory software and/or order processing software
JobGiraffe's client is a designer and manufacturer of fluid systems, products and solutions.
Successful employees will have the opportunity to learn, grow and advance within the company.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1361 - Brookfield, WI 53045
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Customer Service Skills Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc., Manufacturing, Processing, Refining