Entry-Level Sales - GREAT FOR GRADS!!!
Salary: Up to $40,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Chicago - Marquette Park Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
GREAT FOR GRADS!!!
Trade Show Exhibit Industry
[Will Train to Industry]
Up to $40,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Chicago - Marquette Park Area
As a Sales Specialist, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new business opportunities within key markets
- Reaching-out to sales leads via phone, email and social media
- Introducing potential clients to the Company and its trade show exhibit solutions
- Presenting ideas and solutions through telephone, digital and in person presentations
- Tailoring presentations to meet each clients unique business needs
- Generating bids and sales proposals
- Traveling to trade shows to attend meetings and identify sales leads
- Organizing information and feedback collected through trade shows
- Following-up with sales leads to further establish relationships and trust
- Earning new business
- Diligently tracking your sales activity
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- Any Bachelor's Degree
In addition to the following desired qualifications:
- Advanced communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Relationship-building skills
- An outgoing personality
- Follow-up skills
- Organization skills
- Drive and self-motivation
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ At least one year of Sales Support, Account Management, Business Development or Inside Sales experience
+++ A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or similar
+++ Industry experience
Our client is an innovative full-service exhibit design company.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1404 - Chicago, IL 60629
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Sales Skills Administrative Skills, Marketing, Advertising, Creative, Communication, Information