Bilingual Outside Sales [Spanish]
Salary: Up to $50,000 base salary plus quarterly bonus - earn up to $60,000 first year!
Location: Schaumburg Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
***NO SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED***
Will Train As Automotive Dealership Financing Specialist
Up to $50,000 base salary plus quarterly bonuses - earn up to $60,000 first year!
As a Dealership Financing Specialist, you will travel to automobile dealerships within your assigned region to offer and setup customer financing programs that best fit the Dealership's needs.
You will receive full training, a Company car, cell phone, laptop and be reimbursed for gas.
Additionally, bonuses of up to $10,000 annually are paid quarterly based on Company and individual goals.
Your job duties and responsibilities as a Dealership Financing Specialist will include:
- Learning about the suite of automotive dealership financing solutions
- Visiting automobile dealerships within your assigned region
- Creating your own route each day to maximize your productivity
- Meeting new dealers and visiting the Company's extensive existing client-base
- Explaining the company's various financing services
- Pitching new financing products to customers
- Explaining the Company's process
- Tailoring financing solutions to best fit your customer's needs
- Negotiating deals with prospective customers
- Renegotiating deals with existing customers
- Expediting funding and approvals as necessary
- Setting and achieving monthly sales goals
- Handling all required paperwork to formalize financing arrangements
- Generating new sales leads
- Building a strong and loyal sales pipeline
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- Fluency [read, write and speak] in Latin American Spanish and English
- AND the desire to start or continue a career in Sales / Business Development
In addition to the following qualifications:
- A willingness and ability to work every other Saturday
- Advanced communication skills
- Relationship-building skills
- An outgoing and charismatic personality
- Persuasion skills
- Negotiation skills
- Organizational skills
- Follow-up skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Analysis skills
- Basic math skills
- Comfort with numbers, data and spreadsheets
- A willingness to travel a large portion of each day to and from various automotive dealerships
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ Prior automotive dealership and/or automotive industry experience
+++ Experience from the consumer lending industry (banks, credit unions, consumer loans, etc.)
+++ A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
JobGiraffe's client is a rapidly growing provider of consumer credit and insurance services to Chicago's Spanish-speaking market.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1408 - Schaumburg, IL 60173
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Sales Skills Language/Translation Skills Sales Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services