Medical Office - Front Desk Assistant
Salary: Up to $16.50 to start...
Location: Arlington Heights Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Front Desk Assistant
Up to $16.50 per hour to start
Arlington Heights Area
As a Medical Office Front Desk Assistant, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Warmly greeting all patients that enter the office
- Checking patients in and out of the office
- Answering the phone to address inquiries and provide basic information to callers
- Scheduling and arranging patient appointments
- Walking patients through all required paperwork
- Verifying patients' insurance eligibility
- Taking and processing insurance payments
- Entering medical information into the company system
- Ensuring the office, waiting room and front desk area remain neat and orderly
- Maintaining manual and electronic filing systems
- Performing additional administrative, clerical and customer service duties as necessary
- Ensuring patients are comfortable, attended to and receive excellent service and care
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least three years of administrative, clerical and/or front desk experience
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Above-average overall computer proficiency -- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Advanced communication and phone skills
- Relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- A warm, friendly and welcoming personality
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail in your work
- Maturity and professionalism
- The desire to deliver caring and attentive customer service
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ Medical office experience
+++ Knowledge of medical and insurance terminology
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
+++ Any certification[s] in a relevant discipline
Our client is an established podiatry office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1409 - Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Healthcare-Medical/Medical Claims/Billing General Office Skills, Education, Healthcare, Social Services