Salary: Up to $19.50 per hour to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits and on-site daycare
Location: Long Grove Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service Specialist
Up to $19.50 per hour to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits and on-site daycare
Long Grove Area
As Customer Service Specialist, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning about the Company's 'green' consumer and industrial products
- Responding to customer phone calls and emails
- Answering customer inquiries
- Explaining product details, product pricing and product availability
- Guiding customers through the ordering process
- Cross-selling and up-selling additional products as appropriate
- Processing customer orders
- Researching, investigating and resolving customer issues
- Escalating priority issues as appropriate
- Maintaining and updating account information in the Customer Relationship Management [CRM] system
- Producing routine reports
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least two years of Customer Service and/or Call Center experience
- OR any Bachelor's Degree with customer service experience while in school
In addition to the following desired qualifications:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Accurate data entry skills
- Above-average communication skills
- Listening skills
- Relationship-management skills
- An outgoing personality
- Organization skills
- Follow up skills
- problem solving skills
- Teamwork skills
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ Proficiency with Customer Relationship Management [CRM] systems
+++ Prior eCommerce / internet sales experience
Our client is a producer of 'green' consumer and industrial products.
Although they are currently located in Long Grove, IL, they will be moving to Palatine, IL later in the year and will be accessible by UP-NW Metra.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1432 - Long Grove, IL 60047
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Customer Service Skills General Office Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining