Finance, Accounting and Business Grads - Entry-Level Investment Account Operations
Salary: Up to $45,000 to start plus annual bonus and outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Location: Near West Suburbs - Oak Brook Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Great for Finance, Accounting and Business Grads
Investment Operations Specialist
Up to $45,000 to start plus annual bonus and outstanding company-sponsored benefits
As an Investment Operations Specialist, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning to review and approve transactions
- Learning to follow IRS rules and regulations
- Learning to become the primary contact for escalated questions from Team Members
- Learning to guide Team Members through the investment approval process
- Answering questions from customers and financial institutions
- Assisting clients with the investment compliance process
- Once fully trained, serving as a backup for the Department Supervisor
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or similar
- AND a GPA above 3.0
- OR At least two years of experience from the Financial Services industry
- AND a working knowledge of investment transactions and/or experience with processing cash movements
In addition to the following desired qualifications:
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Accurate data entry skills
- Comfort with numbers, data and spreadsheets
- Math and analysis skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Relationship-building and teamwork skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision-making skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- The willingness and ability to work overtime as necessary
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ Experience with IRA's and/or Alternative Investments
+++ Any knowledge of IRS rules and regulations
JobGiraffe's client is a leading provider of specialized services for the investment industry.
This position offers many future promotion and advancement opportunities in a fast-growing company.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1455 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Finance-Financial Services Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Finance-Financial Services, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services