Customer Service / Financial Services - Client Relationship Specialist
Salary: Up to $44,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits and annual bonus
Location: Oak Brook Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Financial Services
Client Relationship Specialist
Up to $44,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits and annual bonus
Near West Suburbs - Oak Brook, IL
As a Client Relationship Specialist, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Handling a high-volume of incoming and outgoing client phone calls
- Corresponding with clients via email
- Responding to client voicemail inquiries
- Walking clients through the account opening, distribution and investment processes
- Assisting clients with filing out all required paperwork
- Resolving client issues regarding the Company's online wealth management platform
- Educating clients on Qualified Plans, IRAs and IRS codes
- Maintaining detailed client account records
- Always delivering outstanding service
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least one year of high volume Customer Service and/or Call Center experience
- Any amount of experience from the Financial Services, Banking and/or Investment Services industries
In addition to the following desired qualifications:
- The willingness and ability to work overtime as required [all OT paid at time-and-a-half]
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Accurate data entry skills
- Advanced communication skills
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- Relationship management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize
- The ability to deliver outstanding service to a discerning, high-end clientele
- The ability to handle confidential information with discretion
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, especially in Business, Communications, Finance, Accounting or similar
+++ Working knowledge of Salesforce / Service cloud
+++ Working knowledge of Trust Accounting Systems
+++ Working knowledge of QRP / IRA / IRS rules and regulations
+++ Bilingual Skills - Fluency in a second language [read, write, speak]
JobGiraffe's client is a leading provider of specialized services for the investment industry.
This position offers many future promotion and advancement opportunities in a fast-growing company.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1471 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Finance-Financial Services Customer Service Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services