Salary: Up to $55,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: Huntley Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Up to $55,000 to start great company-sponsored benefits
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be providing day-to-day support in the design, creation and delivery of marketing programs.
Your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the design and creation of digital and print marketing collateral
- Preparing proposals and presentations
- Proofreading marketing materials to ensure conformance with quality and brand standards
- Participating in the generation of content for the Company's website
- Overseeing and administering email marketing campaigns
- Assisting with new product roll-outs
- Participating in public relations initiatives, including the creation and distribution of press releases
- Coordinating sample and product literature requests
- Performing research as well as marketplace and competitive analysis
- Maintaining electronic and manual file systems
- Maintaining and updating mailing lists
- Providing support for marketing events and trade shows as necessary
- Attending meetings, presentations, training sessions and seminars
- Completing special projects as assigned
- Performing other duties as necessary
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least two years of Marketing experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications or similar
In addition to the following desired qualifications:
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Copywriting skills
- Proofreading, editing and grammar skills
- Creativity and an eye for aesthetics
- Strategic thinking skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork skills
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
++++ HTML proficiency
+++ Digital photography experience
Our client is an established manufacturer and distributor of electrical products.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1480 - Huntley, IL 60142
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills Management Skills - People or Projects, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining