Account Manager Supervisor
Salary: Up to $80,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits and bonus
Location: Lincolnshire Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Account Manager Supervisor
Up to $80,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits and bonus!
As Supervisor of the Account Management Team, you will be responsible for the overall performance of Key Accounts and the Account Management Team.
Your job duties will include:
- Coaching, guiding and providing direction to your team
- Ensuring all team members represent the Company in a professional and courteous manner
- Motivating and empowering your team through effective one-on-one communications, clear and concise performance feedback and consistent trust and team-building efforts
- Outlining and ensuring adherence to Departmental objectives
- Identifying problems with key accounts and/or individual team members
- Troubleshooting issues and implementing solutions
- Monitoring communications with key accounts to ensure they meet designated quality standards
- Monitoring the Incident Tracking System, taking action as appropriate
- Serving as a resource for elevated and complex key account service issues / complaints
- Monitoring team schedules to ensure proper staffing and the effective delegation of workloads
- Conducting monthly team meetings to facilitate discussions and action plans for continuous improvement
- Recommending changes and improvements to the Sr. Manager of Key Accounts
- Producing routine and specialized reports
- Performing other duties as necessary and as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least three years of Account Management experience
- Experience handling Enterprise and/or Key Accounts
- Any Bachelor's Degree
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Superior Account Management skills
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- Advanced communication skills
- Listening skills
- Relationship building skills
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Organizational skills
- Follow up skills
- Attention to detail
- Prioritization skills
- Personal motivation and initiative
- A results-oriented nature
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ Prior experience managing and/or supervising a team of Account Managers
+++ Food / Beverage industry experience
+++ A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or similar
Our client is a well-known maker of popular food and beverage products.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1500 - Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Management Skills - People or Projects Customer Service Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining