Warehouse - Shipping and Receiving Coordinator
Salary: Up to $20.00 per hour plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits starting day one!
Location: North Suburbs - Buffalo Grove Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Shipping and Receiving Coordinator
Up to $20.00 per hour plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits starting day one!
North Suburbs - Buffalo Grove Area
As a Shipping and Receiving Coordinator, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Arranging all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Preparing and packing outgoing shipments
- Unpacking and organizing incoming shipments
- Inspecting all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Tracking shipments throughout the shipping process
- Following up on shipping delays
- Troubleshooting and resolving shipping issues
- Keeping detailed records
- Creating and distributing reports
- Verifying invoices for accuracy
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least six months of Warehouse experience
- Above-average computer skills
In addition to the following qualifications:
- A High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Ability to perform physical activities for large parts of the workday
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Above average communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Problem solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ Shipping and Receiving experience
+++ Experience using SAP or similar
Our client is a leader in high-tech medical equipment and systems.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1522 - Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc., Manufacturing, Processing, Refining