Bilingual Spanish Landscaping Supervisor & Landscape Foreman
Salary: Up to $60,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Location: Roselle Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Bilingual Spanish & English
Landscaping Supervisor and Landscape Foreman
Up to $60,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Northwest Suburbs - Roselle Area
As a Landscaping Supervisor and Landscape Foreman, you will manage and motivate multiple teams of experienced maintenance foremen, department leaders and laborers for a large, local commercial landscaping firm.
In addition to continually leading by example, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing all landscape services as offered by the firm
- Establishing weekly goals and deadlines based on regular customer requirements, new work orders and service requests
- Coordinating all staff, equipment, materials and subcontractors needed on a job-by-job and/or project-by-project basis
- Planning job projections, time off schedules and weather conditions to ensure appropriate crew coverage under all circumstances
- Inspecting and/or monitoring each customer property regularly to ensure the proper amount of service is given to meet customer expectations
- Tracking timesheets, billings, weekly and/or monthly property reports, labor reports and other documents as required
- Monitoring job costs and making any needed adjustments to meet/surpass established goals in order to achieve profitable performance on each project
- Monitoring equipment for needed repairs and/or replacements
- Being accountable for accurate inventory management
- Training crews to ensure proper equipment usage, techniques and safety protocol at all times
- Meeting all company customer quality standards as designated
- Attending client property board meetings in order to secure strong business partnerships with ownership and their assigned property managers
The ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of Landscape Maintenance experience (residential or commercial)
- At least 3 years of Managerial, Supervisory or Team Leader experience
- The ability to speak, read and write on both Spanish and English fluently and effectively
- Leadership skills
- An exemplary work ethic
- Team-building skills
- Attention to detail and workmanship
- Strong customer service skills
- The ability to understand and manage cost
- Commercial landscaping experience
- Snow management and removal experience
- Landscape management experience
JobGiraffe's client is a large local commercial landscaping firm.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1616 - Roselle, IL 60172
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Language/Translation Skills Management Skills - People or Projects Language/Translation Skills, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial