Inventory Analyst / Inventory Forecasting
Salary: Between $60,000 and $70,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Location: Tinley Park Area - South Suburbs of Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Supply Chain Analyst
Inventory Analyst / Inventory Forecasting / Inventory Planner
Forecasting * Analysis * Planning
Between $60,000 and $70,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
As an Inventory Analyst and Inventory Forecasting Specialist, you will support the Inventory Planning Department with responsibilities that include price and item maintenance, e-discounting, VMI and inventory planning.
Your job duties will include:
- Reviewing forecasts, analyzing outliers and making adjustments accordingly
- Reviewing inventory planning parameters, safety stock levels and order multiples to further optimize inventory levels
- Reviewing Vendor Managed Inventory [VMI] plans
- Working with customers to optimize service and inventory turns
- Executing Material Replenishment Plan [MRP] for both purchased and manufactured products
- Generating and analyzing routine and ad hoc reports
- Maintaining and updating list price and cost files
- Maintaining and updating customer discount sheets
- Maintaining and updating the item master file
- Coordinating your activities with other departments to facilitate efficient and effective operations
- Assisting with special projects and performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least one year of Supply Chain or Inventory Planning, Forecasting and Analysis experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- The ability to run database queries
- Comfort with numbers, data and spreadsheets
- Advanced analytical skills
- Strategic planning skills
- Problem solving skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Collaboration skills
+++ Experience with Vendor Managed Inventory [VMI] processes and procedures
+++ A Bachelor's Degree, especially in Supply Chain Management or similar
+++ Prior related experience from a company that manufactures products
+++ Proficiency with Lawson M3
Our client provides innovative industrial products with a wide variety of applications.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1642 - Tinley Park, IL 60477
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc., Manufacturing, Processing, Refining