Engineering - Manufacturing Engineer
Salary: Up to $85,000 plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits and annual bonus program
Location: Lake Forest / Lake Bluff Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Manufacturing Engineer and Sales Support Specialist
Up to $85,000 plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits and annual bonus program
As a Manufacturing Engineer and Sales Support Specialist, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing customer quotes for various custom engineered and custom manufactured products
- Verifying product specifications
- Confirming and/or modifying product design as needed
- Preparing drawings using a Pro E Drafting Machine and/or AutoCAD
- Creating samples
- Setting up processes
- Making any needed product modifications
- Confirming final drawings with clients
- Producing material needs lists (raw and finished)
- Securing product pricing approvals
- Initiating production
- Monitoring production data to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery to each and every client
- Visiting key clients once per month (all travel is company paid)
- Developing new products and/or investigating innovative ideas to meet future customer needs as appropriate
The ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or similar
- AND at least 3 years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer and/or working within a Manufacturing Engineering team
- OR at least 3 years of experience within Industrial Production where you researched and/or developed methods to design, build and deliver various items used in manufacturing process(es)
- Pro E Drafting Machine and/or AutoCAD experience
+++ Experience from within the Metal Fabrication industry
+++ Experience from within the Transportation and/or Automotive Parts industry
Our client is a trusted supplier of manufactured metal products used in the Transportation and Automotive Parts industries. Their components are found in cars, trucks, planes, trains plus advanced exhaust and filtration systems.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1665 - Lake Bluff, IL 60044
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Engineering Management Skills - People or Projects, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining