Bilingual Spanish General Office
Salary: $15.00 per hour to start plus full benefits, regular OT paid at time-and-a-half and additional incentive pay
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Bilingual - Spanish Language
General Office Assistant
$15.00 per hour to start plus full benefits, regular OT paid at time-and-a-half and additional incentive pay
As an Office Assistant, you will be providing support to the Buying Team.
Your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Buying Team by processing auto loans for cars being bought at various auto dealerships
- Learning to coordinate the auto loan process between the "buyer" (car buyer) and the "seller" (auto dealership)
- Learning to evaluate auto loan applications (contracts) for accuracy and completeness
- Communicating with auto dealerships to ensure that all contracts are as approved
- Performing a high-volume of data entry
- Updating daily and weekly reports
- Calling auto dealerships regularly to follow up on pending customer loan applications
- Learning to read and analyze credit applications
- Working to meet monthly loan processing goals
- Assisting the Buying Team with other duties as assigned
The hours for this position are Monday through Thursday from 9AM to 6PM, Friday from 9AM to 5PM and every other Saturday from 9AM to 3PM.
All hours worked beyond 40 hours per week will be paid at time-and-a-half (up to $22.50 per hour).
ADDITIONALLY employees receive a $250 monthly bonus if departmental goals are met.
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Fluency in both Spanish and English (read, write and speak)
- At least one year of office experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Above average communication skills
- Customer service skills
- A friendly phone personality
- Being outgoing and confident
- Multitasking skills
- Organizational skills
- Follow up skills
- Attention to detail
- A High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
+++ Previous experience within a bank, credit union or working for a loan or credit provider
+++ Any previous experience working in the Automotive Industry and/or at an Auto Dealership
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
+++ Leadership skills as there are many opportunities for professional development, career growth and management within this fast-growing organization
JobGiraffe's client is a rapidly growing provider of consumer credit and insurance services to Chicago's Spanish-speaking market.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1790 - Schaumburg, IL 60173
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Language/Translation Skills Administrative Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services