Leasing Manager - Senior Living Specialist
Salary: Up to $55,000 base salary plus commissions and full company-sponsored benefits
Location: North Shore of Chicago - Evanston, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Residential Leasing - Leasing Manager
Retirement Consultant / Senior Living Specialist
Up to $55,000 base salary plus commissions and full company-sponsored benefits
North Suburbs - Evanston, IL
As Leasing Manager and Retirement Consultant for this prestige Senior Living Community, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning about the amenities and unique features of the Senior Living Community
- Prospecting to identify and qualify sales leads
- Reaching out to leads by phone and email
- Delivering presentations, showing units and conducting property tours
- Answering questions from prospective residents by phone and email
- Addressing any concerns and/or challenges expressed by prospective residents in order to ensure the communicate is a good fit for them
- Negotiating rental agreements and closing sales
- Serving as a post-sale resource for tenants
- Maintaining a high-occupancy rate
- Maintaining and updating information in the Salesforce CRM
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Residential Leasing experience, preferably from a Senior Living environment
- Advanced communication and relationship management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
+++ Senior Living experience
+++ Salesforce proficiency
+++ Yardi proficiency
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
JobGiraffe's client is a prestige independent senior living community.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1943 - Evanston, IL 60201
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Sales Skills Real Estate/Property Management Sales Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services