Insurance Specialist / Bilingual Spanish
Salary: Up to $19.00 per hour to start plus full benefits, regular OT paid at time-and-a-half and additional incentive pay
Location: Northwest Suburbs - Schaumburg, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Insurance - Bilingual Spanish P&C Specialist
Insurance / Spanish Language / Property and Casualty
Up to $19.00 per hour to start plus full benefits, regular OT paid at time-and-a-half and additional commissions
Northwest Suburbs - Schaumburg, IL
As a Property and Casualty Insurance Specialist, you will be trained to:
- Reach out to customers by phone
- Explain the Property and Casualty Insurance solutions as offered by the Company
- Provide interested customers with free insurance quotes
- Take inbound calls from customers that would like to receive a free insurance quote
- Answer customer questions
- Keep records of your business development activity
- Ensure customers receive the best coverage at the best rates
*** Your hours will be 9AM to 6PM Monday through Friday and every other Saturday from 9AM to 2PM with all hours worked over 40 hours per week paid as OVERTIME at time-and-a-half (Up to $27.50 per hour) ***
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Fluency in Spanish and English [read, write, speak]
- At least 1 year of Customer Service, Call Center, Account Management, Business Development, sales, sales support or similar/related experience, preferably from the Automotive Insurance industry
- The willingness and ability to obtain a Property and Casualty Insurance License during your first several months of employment, if you do not have one already
- Experience with Property & Casualty insurance products +++
- An active Property & Casualty License +++
- Sales / Business Development experience +++
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree +++
JobGiraffe's client is a provider of consumer lending services to the Spanish-speaking market.
Our client offers tremendous opportunities for professional development, career advancement and promotion within the firm. This position is open due to growth!
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype, FaceTime or by phone if needed.
JG ID #20-1009 - Schaumburg, IL 60173
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Insurance Language/Translation Skills Insurance, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services