Spanish Language: Insurance Call Center
Salary: Up to $19.00 per hour to start plus full benefits, regular OT paid at time-and-a-half and additional incentive pay
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Bilingual Spanish / Spanish Language
Customer Service * Call Center * Business Development
Train as Property and Casualty Insurance Agent
Up to $19.00 per hour to start plus full benefits, regular OT paid at time-and-a-half and additional commissions
As a Property and Casualty Insurance Agent in the Call Center, you will be trained to perform the following job duties:
- Reaching out to customers by phone
- Explaining the Property and Casualty Insurance solutions as offered by the Company
- Providing interested customers with free insurance quotes
- Taking inbound calls from customers that would like to receive a free insurance quote
- Answering customer questions
- Keeping records of your business development activity
- Ensuring customers receive the best coverage at the best rates
*** Your hours will be 9AM to 6PM Monday through Friday and every other Saturday from 9AM to 2PM with all hours worked over 40 hours per week paid as OVERTIME at time-and-a-half (Up to $27.50 per hour) ***
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Fluency in Spanish and English [read, write, speak]
- At least 1 year of Customer Service, Call Center, Account Management, Business Development, sales, sales support or similar/related experience, preferably from the Automotive Insurance industry
- Experience with Property & Casualty insurance products +++
- An active Property & Casualty License +++
- Sales / Business Development experience +++
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree +++
JobGiraffe's client is a provider of consumer lending services to the Spanish-speaking market.
Our client offers tremendous opportunities for professional development, career advancement and promotion within the firm. This position is open due to growth!
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #20-1009 - Schaumburg, IL 60173
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Insurance Language/Translation Skills Insurance, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services