Sales Manager - Food Service Equipment
Salary: Up to $70,000 to start plus quarterly and full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Addison Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Food Preparation Equipment Industry
Up to $70,000 to start plus quarterly bonus and full benefits
Western Suburbs - Addison Area
As Sales Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own sales territory and customers
- Managing a group of Sales Representatives assigned to other sales territories
- Suggesting and implementing sales strategies
- Calling and emailing existing accounts
- Developing new accounts through calling, emailing, networking and social media (no outside sales)
- Making adjustments (hiring/firing) within territories as needed to meet overall sales goals
- Training and/or mentoring Sales Representatives
- Rolling out new products
- Monitoring competitor's new product rollouts and other marketing activities
- Tracking your own sales and the sales of your group
- Creating and delivering weekly and monthly sales reports to Management
- Understanding and being willing to perform office functions; order entry, order tracking, customer service, calculating commissions, processing rebates, etc.
- Performing monthly inventory audits
- Creating annual inventory planning models
- Attending trade shows (some overnight) at the company's request and expense (1x - 2x per year)
The ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least three years of Inside and/or Outside Sales experience
- Equipment Sales experience or similar/related Sales experience
- Sales Management experience where you have successfully supervised three or more people
- The willingness and ability to work alternating Saturdays from 9 AM to 4 PM
- Intermediate to advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Experience with accounting, inventory management and/or ERP software
- The ability to read, write and comprehend business documentation and instruction manuals
- The ability to lead, mentor and train
- Any experience from within the Food and/or Food Service Equipment industries +++
- Experience with QuickBooks +++
JobGiraffe's client is a national supplier of equipment for food preparation.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #20-1022 - Addison, IL 60101
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Sales Skills Management Skills - People or Projects, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange