Salary: Up to $15.00 per hour plus benefits
Location: Chicago - Bucktown / Logan Square Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Up to $15.00 per hour plus benefits
Chicago - Bucktown / Logan Square Area
As a Warehouse Associate, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working in a small warehouse (less than 5 people)
- Being cross-trained to handle all warehouse responsibilities
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Entering received products into the inventory management system
- Moving received products to their correct locations
- Pulling orders for shipment
- Checking and monitoring inventory stock levels
- Keeping the warehouse clean, neat and organized
- Performing other Warehouse duties as assigned
The ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least one year of General Warehouse experience
- A High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- The ability to lift 50 pounds
- The ability to stand, bend, and perform physical activities for extended periods of time
- Above-average communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer proficiency
- Shipping and Receiving experience +++
- Experience operating a forklift +++
- Prior supervisory, team lead and/or management experience +++
JobGiraffe's client is a fast-growing web-based supplier of Industrial Products.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #20-1028 - Chicago, IL 60647
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc., Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange